- Race Results
The RIDE FOR LIV/RUN FOR LIV honors Olivia Marchand and raises awareness of domestic violence in our communities.
Proceeds will go to a shelter supporting victims of domestic violence and the works of the Live for Liv Foundation.
A "family ride" that is 6 miles along a portion of the Bruce Freeman Rail Trail and a 23 mile ride along the backroads of Westford, Chelmsford, Concord, Carlisle and Acton.
A 5K run or walk through the backroads of Westford.
A Kid's Fun Run & Obstacle Course is a special new event to take place on the 4H Grounds for kids 6 and under. Everyone is #1!
Free "Ride/Run for Liv" Tee shirts to all riders if registered by July 12th.
Join us for family fun after the ride!
- Face Painting
- BBQ provided by Bianco Catering Company
- Ice cream provided by Sullivan Farms
Bathrooms and changing areas on site; ample free parking available.
Please join us for a great ride and a great cause!!
Event schedule and times
- 23 Mile Ride: Check in - 9:30 AM, Ride starts 10:00 AM
- 6 Mile Ride: Check in - 10:30 AM, Ride starts 11:00 AM
- 5K Run/Walk: Check in - 10:30 AM, Run/Walk starts 11:00 AM
- Kid's Fun Run & Obstacle Course: Check in - 10:45, Run starts at 11:00AM
Map & Direction
Sunday, July 21, 2013
4H Fairgrounds Westford 51 S. Chelmsford Rd. Westford, MA 01886Get Directions