The new downtown course begins at Palm Beach Atlantic University, heads south and then turns onto the Barcelona Rd to Flagler Drive. The finish line is in the heart of SunFest for all the Friday night fun!
Post Race Party: TGIF!! TGIF at SunFest! What makes this race so special begins at the finish – Palm Beach County’s biggest post race party ever! This party will feature:
- Admission into SunFest for all racers
- Discount ticket options for all the racer’s fans
- 1 water, 1 beer/soda for each runner (21+ only)
- Showers will be available to all runners at Palm Beach Atlantic University and Ultima Fitness (towels are not provided at either location)
- The winning group (group who has the most registrants) will receive their own Happy Hour Team Party immediately post-race on the South Barge.
- “Dri-fit” style shirt (for the first 800 runners only)
Event schedule and times
Race Date: Friday, May 2, 2014
Start Time: 5:30 p.m.
Route: New Downtown Course: Begins on Olive Avenue, just south of Lakeview Drive. Race proceeds south to Barcelona Road, goes east to South Flagler Drive heading north. The finish line will be located inside of SunFest at the intersection of Flagler Drive & Evernia Street.
Click Here to see the SunFest TGi5K course map.
Due to road construction on the original course, the route has been changed.
Parking: Paid parking is available at various downtown lots. To see all available parking visit: www.sunfest.com
Paid parking will be available at Palm Beach Atlantic University on a first come first served basis.
Fee: $48 – includes race, festival admission, “Dri-fit” style shirt (for the first 800 runners only), beads for the first 100 runners to cross the finish line, one water, one beer/soda, and discount ticket options for family and friends. Registration is $58 after 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
Top 3 M/F overall*
Top 3 Master M/F*
* Please note that all 12 winners get great gift bags to be presented immediately after the race!
Top Group (group with largest number of registrants) earns a private happy hour.
Packet Pick-up: Runners will be able to pick up their bib, timing chip, and shirt at Palm Beach Atlantic University, at the Greene Complex for Sports and Recreation 1100 south Dixie highway, beginning Thursday May 1st from noon – 7 p.m. and Friday May 2nd from 10am – race time.
Prohibited: Dogs and strollers are not allowed. Runners may not wear rollerblades, bocking, jump, or any other type of similar footwear.
Water stop: One water stop will be available on the course at approximately the midway point.
Bag Check: A bag check will be available for runners wishing to have items brought from the start line to the finish line. Bag size limit: 12x12x6.
Results: Timing and results are provided by AccuChip Timing. Results will be emailed to you or can be viewed at www.accuchiptiming.com