- Race Results
MITCS is a unique indoor triathlon offering amateur and elite athletes the opportunity to compete simultaneously. Newcomers learn what it takes to do a triathlon, while elite athletes are offered the indoor training without the outdoor season demands.
Volunteers act as cheerleaders, timers, and add to the positive energy on this important day. Proceeds go to the Greater Illinois Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society; the MITCS has contributed over $400,000 to the MS Society.
10 Minute Swim
10 Minute Transition
20 Minute bike on stationary bike
5 Minute Transition
15 Minute Run on Indoor Track
Wheaton Sport Center
1000 W. Prairie,
Wheaton, IL 60187
Edward Health & Fitness Center
6600 S. Rt 53
Woodridge, IL 60517
Health Track Sports Wellness
875 Roosevelt Road
Glen Ellyn, IL 60189
*Each participant will receive only one race packet per series.
* Race packets can be picked up at the race site either during the week prior to each triathlon or upon check in on race day.
* Packets include race day information, guest passes to host clubs, t-shirt, water bottle & other products from race sponsors.
* Register early to secure spot. Races may fill prior to deadline. Athletes may 'walk-in' on race day and be placed on a waiting list.
* Entry Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Participants who are members at a hosting club are eligible for a $10 discount on entry fees, but membership # must be provided at time of registration.
* Membership discounts will not be given to athletes who register on race day.
Please See Below
Map & Direction
Sunday, January 27, 2013 @ 8:00 AM (CST)
Various Locations - Please See Race Schedule Below Various Locations, IL 60187Get Directions