Volunteers act as cheerleaders, timers, and add to the positive energy on this important day. Proceeds go to the Greater Illinois Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society; the MITCS has contributed over $400,000 to the MS Society.
10 Minute Swim
10 Minute Transition
20 Minute bike on stationary bike
5 Minute Transition
15 Minute Run on Indoor Track
Wheaton Sport Center
1000 W. Prairie,
Wheaton, IL 60187
Edward Health & Fitness Center
6600 S. Rt 53
Woodridge, IL 60517
Health Track Sports Wellness
875 Roosevelt Road
Glen Ellyn, IL 60189
*Each participant will receive only one race packet per series.
* Race packets can be picked up at the race site either during the week prior to each triathlon or upon check in on race day.
* Packets include race day information, guest passes to host clubs, t-shirt, water bottle & other products from race sponsors.
* Register early to secure spot. Races may fill prior to deadline. Athletes may 'walk-in' on race day and be placed on a waiting list.
* Entry Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* Participants who are members at a hosting club are eligible for a $10 discount on entry fees, but membership # must be provided at time of registration.
* Membership discounts will not be given to athletes who register on race day.
Please See Below