RACE FOR THE KIDS
Esther Short Park - Vancouver, WA
This fun event will be a weekend to remember. Lace up your shoes for this charity event for the Teach One to Lead One® community mentoring program in Clark County, WA that leads students into a life of purpose and potential at four public schools.
Please stop in at the T1L1 photo Booth, have some food, and enjoy this family event! Awards will be given for the top three runners in each male/female age division and for the top male/female finishers in both the 5k and 10k running events.
This is a beautiful course starting at Esther Short Park! Come and join the fun.
Event details and schedule
March 1 to April 30 - $20 (Guaranteed T-shirt)
May 1 to May 23 - $25 (Guaranteed T-shirt)
Event Day Registration - $25 (No Guaranteed T-Shirt)
Discounts for teams and groups of 4-20 people.
Youth 18 and under run/walk for free (including a free T-shirt)
PRE PICK UP & REGISTRATION
FRIDAY - JUNE 3, 2016 12PM-7PM
LATTE DA COFEE HOUSE
205 East 39th Street
Vancouver, WA 98663
(Recieve your goodie bag, runners bib, or bring a friend to register. All participants still need to check in at registration between 7:45-8:45 and receive timing chips.)
Event Details & Schedule
- Warm up and final registration: 7:30 - 8:45 a.m.
- 5k & 10k Runners - Start at 9:00 a.m. / Timed Finish
- 5k & 10k Walkers - Start at 9:15 a.m.
- 5k & 10k course on the scenic Columbia River walkway.
- 5k Turnaround at Beaches Restaurant
- 10k Runners will complete a loop in Fort Vancouver.
Teach One to Lead One®
ph: (360) 828-1402
- Parking – Please allow extra time for parking downtown.
- Parking – Please do not park in the lot for the Vancouver Farmers Market at 6th St. & Esther St.
- Please see the parking Map for downtown Vancouver.
T-Shirts, Goodie Bags, & Food
- Please be sure to get your T1L1 Goodie bag with your event T-Shirt at the registration table.
- Food for all participants before and after the event.
Teach One to Lead One