- Race Results
All races are expected to sell out. Registration will not be available at the expo/packet pickup.
Please follow us on social media @route66marathon, register for email updates and check route66marathon.com for the latest registration information.
|Marathon Relay (3-5 People)||180.00|
|5K Run and Walk||40.00||One Mile Fun Run and Walk||20.00|
Kids 12 & Under save $5 on the 5K Run and Walk
MARATHON RELAY TEAM INSTRUCTIONS
- You must create your team during the online registration process before your team members can join your team.
- Select the Marathon Relay- CAPTAINS-Create your Team category and walk through the registration process.
- You will become a team member during the team creation process.
- Once you have registered and created your team, your team name will appear in the drop-down menu and your team members will be able to join.
- Don't forget to tell your team members the team password!
- Select the Marathon Relay- MEMBERS- Join your Team category and walk through the registration process.
- You must select your specific team name from the drop-down menu and enter the team password, which the captain will provide you with.
- All teams must have 3-5 Relay Team Members
Packet Pickup will be held at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and SustainabilityExpo.
Friday November 22, 2013 - 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday November 23, 2013 - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Cox Business Center
100 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103-3822
Registration will not be available at the expo/packet pickup.
Race day registration or packet pickup is not available.
Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
RACE START TIMES
The 5K and Fun Run will be run on Saturday November 23, 2013
The 5K Run and Walk starts at 8:00 a.m.
The Fun Run and Walk starts at 9:00 a.m.
The Mascot Dash starts at 9:30 a.m.
The Marathon, Half Marathon and Marathon Relay will be run on Sunday November 24, 2013
All Sunday races start at 8:00 a.m.
Please read carefully before registering for any event.
To produce a world class marathon, the Williams Route 66 Marathon must coordinate our efforts and plan well in advance, making it difficult and costly to make changes after registration. Medals, bibs, shirts and other items are ordered months before the race and purchased according to the original information provided during registration. Many items are personalized to the individual and the race. As a result, and similar to other races in the industry, the Williams Route 66 Marathon does not refund or transfer entry fees. In addition, certain release forms and emergency content are specific to the individual participant. Transferring such information would be a liability to the participant and the marathon. Due to annual changes, an entry fee into this year's race does not transfer to next year's event. This policy applies to individuals with injuries, unexpected business, family emergencies, etc. The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds, exchanges, rollovers, deferrals or transfers, with no exceptions.
- The 2013 Williams Route 66 Marathon is expected to sell out.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not offer refunds for any reason.
- The Williams Route 66 Marathon does not defer registrations to future years for any reason.
- Registrations can not be transferred to other participants.
- Anyone caught attempting to purchase another participants entry or participating using another participants entry will be removed from the course, disqualified and banned from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- Anyone caught attempting to sell or selling your registration will result in an immediate disqualification and ban from participating in the Route 66 Marathon for two years.
- Participants can change races to any race that is not sold out before September 1, 2013 for $10 plus the increase in registration fees if changing to a more expensive race. Participants can not change races after September 1, 2013.
- All participants must pickup their packets at the Williams Route 66 Marathon Health, Fitness and Sustainability Expo.
- Race day packet pickup is not available.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to participate or get to packet pickup can pick up their packet or have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a signed copy of the participant's registration confirmation to pick up the packet.
All Participants will receive
- Route 66 Marathon Participant Shirt (Technical Wicking Shirt)
- Goodie Bag with product samples and coupons.
Finishers in all races will receive one of our award winning finisher medals.
Please review our participant entry shirt policies and sizing charts prior to registering.
Map & Direction
Saturday, November 23, 2013 @ 8:00 PM (CST)
Williams Route 66 Marathon and Half MarathonGet Directions
160 E. Cameron St. Tulsa, OK 74103
160 E. Cameron St. Tulsa, OK 74103