The Highland Rim Bicycle Club hosts this annual bicycling event.
You'll cycle through some of the most beautiful country Tennessee has to offer and finish up with a fantastic bratwurst meal.
You really don't want to miss this cycling event so mark your calendar for Saturday, September 12, 2015. Be sure to check out www.erv100.org for more details.
Event details and schedule
- Prize Package - The first 250 registered riders (by Aug. 31) eligible for $300 prize drawing
- Event Jersey - Hincapie event jersey, must make additional purchase (+$59.99) by Jul. 31
- Tanyard Hill Gone - However, the routes still hold plenty of memorable “calf-killer” climbs
- 20 Mile Guided Route - Perfect for 1st timers, led by an experienced cyclist
- Event registration now thru Aug 29 - $35
- Event registration Aug 30 thru Sept 12 - $45
- Hincapie event jersey additional purchase by Jul 31 - $59.99
Additional Date Information
Day-of registration 6:30 AM, mass start 7:30 AM
*Early packet pickup at Motlow College, Friday, Sept 11, 5–7 pm
- Well stocked food stops at approximate 15 mi–18 mi intervals
- Sweep vehicles
- Cue sheets and directional arrows at major turns
- Restroom facilities at each food stop
- Showering facilities provided at Motlow College
- Post-ride bratwurst, soft drinks, and other refreshments
Prize Drawing, Jersey, T-shirt & Mug
Be among the first 250 riders to register by August 29 to be included in the drawing for a prize package valued at over $300. Registering early also reserves an event t-shirt in your size and grabs you our commemorative mug. Additional T-shirts and mugs may be available at the event on a first-come, first served basis.
If you want an event jersey (+$59.99), you must add this merchandise purchase to your registration before July 31. A very limited selection of jersey sizes may be available for sale at the event.
Please note, you must be present to win the prize package or pick up your t-shirt and mug. They will not be shipped.
As a special feature this event takes place near the historic town of Lynchburg, TN. Lynchburg is a picturesque little town, home to Jack Daniel Distillery, the oldest registered distillery in the US. Come early and enjoy the charm and history this town has to offer and tour the distillery.
Rain or Shine
This ride will take place on the day listed above, rain or shine. No refunds or discounts will be given in the event of bad weather.
Highland Rim Bicycle Club