- Race Results
Bring your friends to play in mud at this amazing Phoenix mud run! You'll run through a river, slide down the longest mud slides, and have plenty of obstacles to test your strength.
terrain challenges you both physically and mentally with over 20 obstacles! Choose a 3 or 5+ mile option, and after your race party at the finish line with friends, family, mud and views of the obstacles you just conquered. You’ll be proud when you finish your race with us. Make terrain Your race.
You’ll sweat. You’ll get dirty. You and your friends will have the time of your life.
How hard is this race?
With three course choices, this is a mud run anyone can do, and a mud run that will challenge everyone!
3 mile course
If you can jog 3 miles and do a couple pushups and sit ups, you can do our 3 mile course! You’ll be ready to slosh in the mud, jump over 6 foot high walls, 12 foot high rope walls, and 16 foot high cargo nets.
5+ mile course
If that sounds too easy, get ready for a tougher course with 5-7 miles and over 20 obstacles to really challenge you.
Want over 10 miles and Tough? Run the long course twice and the fastest male and female each win a $100 cash prize or free shoes!
What do we get?
All athletes will run a sweet course, play on some of the best obstacles imaginable, and trudge through some sick mud. You’ll also get:
- super soft, super cool athlete shirt
- terrain Mud Run headband, handed to you on the course
- finisher prize
- chip timed course with results and awards for the top three finishers
- free printable finisher certificate with your name, time, and a photo
- complimentary gear check where we hold your clean clothes
- aid stations to keep you cool and hydrated
- showers to rinse off that mud and changing tents, if you’re tired of being dirty
- finish line with free food and drink samples from the best vendors
Event schedule and times
Plan on arriving 1 hour before your start time. You'll park then head over to race central where you'll check in and get your timing chip and free athlete shirt. Listen to some music and strech as you and 100 other athletes get ready to start in your wave.
- 8am the first athletes arrive.
- 9am the first wave goes out. More waves go every 15 minutes until noon usually.
- An hour after the last finisher our food and beverage sales finish, usually around 2pm.
Map & Direction
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Old Tucson Studios 211 S Kinney Rd Tucson, AZ 85735Get Directions