The run is one mile along the parade route down Donner Pass Road from US Bank to the Train Station. Runners are cheered by the thousands of parade spectators.
Event details and schedule
- Anyone 18 and under needs to have a wavier signed by a parent when they arrive. The wavier can be downloaded and printed: http://auburnskiclub.com/membership/documents-and-forms/
- Please arrive by 9:15 to pick up your bibs as Truckee is very busy on the race morning and it can be hard to find parking.
- The roads around the regsitration table are closed off by 8:30 so please make sure you leave yourself time to walk to the registration.
- The Elite wave will start right at 9:40 and the fun wave will start about 10 minutes later. Day of entries will start at 9:55 am. The Elite wave is for all competitive runners that want a very accurate time. The fun wave will be timed, but we will only gaurntee the time to the nearest 30 seconds. We will do our best. The fun wave is for families, walkers, strollers, etc...
- We will have event cups and water at the end of the run for all participants
- Registration takes place in the parking lot across the street from US Bank (10995 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA)
Auburn Ski Club