Jim Kaese is a best selling author, successful corporate entrepreneur, and former nationally-ranked and sponsored athlete. In addition to a runner-up finish at the 2003 USA Triathlon Long Course Championships, and Ironman achievements, he has built from scratch and merged multi-million dollar companies and co-hosted live television broadcasts.
Along with his wife, Erin, Jim presently serves as co-founder/managing member of Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, which operates the largest healthy-travel content site on the web (www.athleticmindedtraveler.com). Hailed as a vital resource for road warriors and sporadic travelers alike, the web portal boasts thousands of first-hand reviews of hotels, health clubs, lap pools, run routes, restaurants, bike shops and more.
Kaese also creates healthy lifestyle content for commercial airline in-flight magazines and the hotel industry, and generates online custom wellness and work-life solutions for Fortune 500 firms.
When he’s not racking up frequent flier miles, Jim enjoys doggie-paddling in the pool with his 2-year-old daughter and volunteer-coaching an Indiana University cycling team that competes in the annual Little 500—made famous in the movie Breaking Away.
- Arena X-Glide Body Suit for Ironman Hawaii Swim
- Chicago Triathlon Race Day and Travel Tips
- Free Silicon Valley Travel Recommendations
- Steve Larsen...RIP
- Silicon Valley Healthy Lifestyle
- Ironman Hawaii Lottery Winners Announced!
- Drinking Hot Coffee and Tea is Like Smoking 2-packs a day!
- "Belgian Knee Warmers"
- 2009 Tour of California Podium Girls Video
- Sex on a Plane
- Tour of California Interview Fun
- Don't Do This!
- Freebie Alert! Free Grandslam at Denny's on Feb 3rd
- Identifying True Lap Pools
- White Christmas and New Year