SolutionsIQ's 1-day PMI-ACP training course helps meet the training contact
\nhours required for credential eligibility. This course may be taken as a
\nstandalone class or in conjunction with either our Certified ScrumMaster
\nTraining (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner Training (CSPO). Attendees
\nare qualified for 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for the 1-day
\nclass. When taken in combination with our CSM or CSPO course, attendees are
\neligible for the 21 contact hours required for PMI-ACP certification.
\nThis full day of training includes:
* An introduction to the PMI-ACP certification
* An overview of PMI’s perspective on Agile Project Management
* A look at how Certified ScrumMasters and Agile Certified
\nPractitioners approach work
* A comparison of Scrum vs. Agile project management
* An overview of Lean, Extreme Programing (XP), feature-driven
\ndevelopment, and the Agile Unified Process
* An introduction to Agile program and portfolio management
* An analysis of the division of project management responsibilities
\namong the team, product owner, and ScrumMaster
* An examination of how project management supports Agile values
\nUpon course completion, students are eligible for the required Professional
\nDevelopment Units (PDUs) for the PMI-ACP certification.
\nParticipants also receive a copy of the ACP Exam Prep Plus Desk Reference.
\nQuestions?\nContact SolutionsIQ Training Support:\nTraining@SolutionsIQ.com