Maroon and Orange Swim Camp 2013
Stroke/Mechanics Camp – June 16-20, 2013
Grades: 5 through Rising H.S. Senior
Cost: Overnight Camper $525, Commuter $275
This is our traditional one week camp that places an emphasis on stroke mechanics and feedback. This camp requires that each swimmer be able to swim all four competitive strokes legally. Swimmers are placed into groups based on their training levels for swimming and by age for dryland activities. The camp sold out last year so register early!
Sprint/Racing Camp - July 14-17, 2013
5 through Rising H.S. Senior
Overnight Camper $375, Commuter Camper $195
This camp will be geared towards getting swimmers ready to race. Training sessions and discussion topics will be geared toward racing strategies and the enjoyment of racing. Innovative sprint methods will be utilized and will be beneficial for swimmers of all ages and abilities. Swimmers are placed into groups based on their training levels for swimming and by age for dryland activities.
Please click for waiver and please completed the waiver and bring it with you to camp
Check-In and Check-Out:
June 16-20 (Stroke/Mechanics Camp) and July 14-17 (Sprint/Racing Camp)
- Check-in time: Sunday’s 2-4 PM
- Check-out time: Thursday 4 PM (6/20)
- Check-out time: Wednesday 11 AM (7/17)
Dormitory used will be announced.
Typical Daily Activities
- 7:00 AM Breakfast
- 8:00 AM - Lecture and stretch
- 9:00 AM - Swim
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Special Activities
- 4:00 PM - Sample Drills, Training Techniques
- 5:30 PM - Dinner
- 7:00 PM - Games, Movie, Dance, etc.
- 10:30 PM - In dorm lights out
Camp Refund Policy
- Register for another camp session or register another child (must be from the same family) and receive a $20 discount off each additional session/child.
- $10 off each camp if registered by May 1, 2013
Full refund minus a $125 administrative fee up to June 1. NO REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 7.
Contact Ned T. Skinner
Click Here to Visit Our Camp Website!