*Participants may come to the first class as a trial for $12
. This class is open to all ability levels ranging from the very beginner to the advanced levels.
· We aim to provide a fun, positive, and safe class atmosphere to improve your child?s fitness in a way that is not recognized as anything but fun for them yet focuses to develop strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, confidence and self-esteem.
· The skills learned in this class can also be carried over into other sports such as snowboarding, skiing, martial arts, and cheerleading.
· Provides a non-competitive gymnastics experience.
- Instruction is provided by our energetic and trained staff through skill progressions based on each child?s ability level.
- We follow the USA Gymnastics guidelines and are trained in CPR and first-aid, hands-on spotting techniques, use proper warm ups, progressions and age appropriate skills and drills.
- Our coaches have a strong education background in kinesiology, nutrition, sport psychology, biomechanics and injury prevention.
Director/Head Coach: Jasmine Yelle
- NH Teaching Certification K-12 Physical Education
- 12 Years coaching experience in gymnastics and cheerleading
- B.A. Kinesiology, University of New Hampshire, 2006
- M.A. Education, University of New Hampshire, 2008
- Red Cross Certified in CPR and First Aid, July 2012
- USA Gymnastics Level 1 and 2 Certification
- AASI (American Association of Snowboarding Instructors) Level 1, Snowboarding Certification, January 2013
- AACCA (American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators) Safety Certification, October 2012
Assistant Coach: Benjamin Winchell
- Studied Exercise Science at the University of New Hampshire
- Senior at the University of New Hampshire pursing a B.A. in Mathematics and plans to get his M.A. in Mathematics Education by May 2014
- Certified in CPR and First Aid, July 2012
- AASI (American Association of Snowboarding Instructors) Level 1, Snowboarding Certification, March 2012