Christmas Day - Joyful 5k (8th Annual)
Start: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 @ 10:00 AM (CST)
St Paul , MN 55103
Registration Closing Date
Monday, December 23, 2013 @ 12:00 AM (CST)
Team Member Registration
1. Miracle Miles - Celebration of Joy.
2. Walk/Run with Family/Friends in Biggest Christmas Day 5k in USA.
3. USATF Certified 5k course @ beautiful urban lake's paved paths.
4. Colorful commemorative shirt; tasty treats & hot refreshments.
5. Inspiring holiday music.
6. Fabulous photos slideshow.
7. "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Contest for photos recognition8. Celebrate the Joy of Running/Walking, especially when we share that exercise with Joyful Family/Friends.
Location & Course
Start/Finish @ Como Lake's lakeside white pavilion. Free & convenient parking lots & indoor heated restrooms.
USATF Certified 5k Course paths.
Snow will not prevent us all from having a fun run and warm walk 'round beautiful Como Lake.
For directions & maps to CC Events go to Maps & Directions for CC Events
Entry Fees: $28 early pre-registered/$30-$34 late pre-reg / $40 event day registration.
12 Holiday Run Celebration Events Early Bird Offer
Save $108+! Early Bird Special "Holiday Run" reduced rate of $240 for all 12x Holiday Events; Reduced rate limited entries go fast - register soon.
Individual Events Entry Fees: $29 pre-registered/$45 race day. (All 12 Events would individually come to $348 pre-registered or $540+ race day
For details @ 2014 Holiday Run Series Early Bird reduced rate offer go to go to www.CharitiesChallenge.org
Two Convenient Check-in Times Options
Christmas Eve Day 10 AM-3 PM & Race Day Registration & Shirt Pick-up @ Lakeside Pavilion near start/finish opens @ 8:55 AM, December 25 - Free & convenient parking & heated indoor restrooms.
CC Holiday Event Special Purposes & Added Benefits
1. Immediate RxExercise benefits of walking or running together; RxExercise taken together improves lives & relationships!
2. The poorest have the greatest health/fitness needs, are the least served with exercise leadership, and have the greatest obesity challenges. So CC is acceptting donations to provide gifts of athletic shoes, Pro Bono CC Memberships & Training Programs to give to those in need of effective RxExercise leadership.
2014 Holiday Run Series of 12x Events in St Paul
Holiday Run x12 in St Paul:
#1 Valentines 5k, Feb 15
#2 St Patrick's 5k, Mar 16
#3 Easter Sunday 5k, Apr 20
#4 Mothers Day 5k, May 11
#5 Memorial Day 5k, May 26
#6 Fathers Day 5k, June 15
#7 4th of July - Free to Run 4 Miles
#8 Halloween 5k, Oct 25
#9 Veterans Day 5k, Nov 9
#10 Thanksgiving Day 5k, Nov 27
#11 Christmas Day 5k, Dec 25
#12 New Years Eve Day 5k, Dec 31
For details of Holiday Run Series go to CC web site.
2014 Series of 8x 5k Life's Challenge Events
#1 - Challenge Obesity 5k, April 12
#2 - Challenge Happiness 5k, April 27
#3 - Challenge Hearts & Minds 5k, May 26
#4 - Challenge Diabetes 5k, Jun 28
#5 - Challenge Cancer 5k, July 26
#6 - Challenge Addiction 5k, Aug 10
#7 - Challenge Arthritis 5k, Aug 23
#8 - Challenge Aging 5k, Sept 21
For details of each of the 2013 Life Challenge 5k Events go to www.CharitiesChallenge.org
2014 Americana Heritage Series @ 5 Run/Walk Events
#1 - Memorial Day 5k, 5/26
#2 - Free to Run 4 Miles , July 4
#3 - Election Day 5k, Nov 4
#4 - Veterans Day 5k - Honoring Military Service 11/9
#5 - Thanksgiving Day USA 5k, Nov 27
For details go to www.CharitiesChallenge.org
$28 pre-registered thru Dec 8; $30 Dec 9-18 / $34 Dec 19-22 / $40 event day/Limited to 800 Pre-Registrations. So, Registerr Early!
Additional Date InformationStart 10 AM/Check-In Opens 8:45 AM
Price Increase In: