Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
1. USATF certified 5k course around a beautiful urban lake.
2. Many categories for recognition/records.
3. Fabulous photographic record, online slideshow.
4. Inspiring race music; professional announcer.
5. Classy colorful shirts, heathful tasty treats & refreshments.
6. CC credits toward your own CC Ambassadorship to qualify for expenses-paid CC Team Travel to a Great Ambassador Destination Events in places like Hawaii, Disney World, Alaska and beyond.
12 Holiday Celebration Events Early Bird Special
Save $100+! Early Bird Special "Holiday Run" reduced rate of $220 for all 12x Holiday Run Celebration Events; Special reduced rate available through Dec 31.
Individual Events Entry Fees: $27-$34 pre-registered/$40 race day. (All 12 Events would individually come to >$324 pre-registered or $480 race day)
BONUS: Add New Year's Eve Day 5k, Dec 31, 2012 for no added charge!
2013 12x Holiday Run Series in St Paul, MN
Holiday Run x12 in St Paul:
#1 Valentines 5k, Feb 9
#2 St Patrick's 5k, Mar 17
#3 Easter Sunday 5k, Mar 31
#4 Mothers Day 5k, May 12
#5 Memorial Day 5k, May 27
#6 Fathers Day 5k, June 16
#7 4th of July - Free to Run 4 Miles
#8 Halloween 5k, Oct 26
#9 Veterans Day 5k, Nov 10
#10 Thanksgiving Day 5k, Nov 28
#11 Christmas Day 5k, Dec 25
#12 New Years Eve Day 5k, Dec 31
For details of Holiday Run Series go to CC web site.
CC Holiday Run Series Purposes & Added Benefits
1. Immediate RxExercise benefits of walking or running together improving lives & relationships!
2. Some need active health/fitness support so CC accepts donations to provide gifts of comp entries, Pro Bono Memberships & Training & athletic shoes to those in need of effective RxEx leadership.
3. Event proceeds continue RxExercise Events, Programs and Services, especially benefiting health-challenged athletes "living well beyond" chronic diseases.
CC is a 501(c)(3) org.
More 2013 Charities Challenge Outdoor Race Events
Register Now for other CC Special Limited Entry Events in St Paul, MN
2012-13 Wintertime Indoor Track Challenge Series
#1 Nov 18, Challenge Depression 1500m, 60m, 5000m, 200m, 800m, 1500m RW, 400m
#2 Dec 2, Challenge Courage Mile, 60m, 5000m, 200m, 800m, Mile RW, 400m
#3 Dec 16 - Challenge Isolation 1500m, 60m, 3000m, 200m, 800m, 3000m Race Walk, 400m
#4 Jan 1 - New Year Resolution Challenge Mile, 60m, 5000m, 200m, 800m, Mile RW, 400m
#5 Feb 17 - Challenge Hearts Mile, 60m, 5000m, 200m, 800m, 3000m Race Walk, 400m
2013 Series of 8x5k Life's Challenge Events
#1 - Challenge Obesity 5k, April 20
#2 - Challenge Happiness 5k, April 28
#3 - Challenge Hearts & Minds 5k, May 27
#4 - Challenge Diabetes 5k, Jun 29
#5 - Challenge Cancer 5k, July 27
#6 - Challenge Addiction 5k, Aug 11
#7 - Challenge Arthritis 5k, Aug 24
#8 - Challenge Aging 5k, Sept 28
For details of each of the 2013 Life Challenge 5k Events go to www.CharitiesChallenge.org
2013 Americana Heritage Series @ 6 Run/Walk Events
#1 - Memorial Day 5k, 5/27
#2 - Free to Run 4 Miles , July 4
#3 - America the Beautiful 5k - Never Forgetting 9-11, 9/8
#4 - Constitution Day - We the People 5k, 9/15
#5 - Veterans Day 5k - Honoring Military Service 11/10
#6 - Thanksgiving Day USA 5k, Nov 28
For details go to www.CharitiesChallenge.org
Early Birds Save $100+ on All 12x Holiday Run 2013 Events; $220 special offer available until Dec 31 or when first 50 entries received for this offer