National Alopecia Areata Foundation Patient Conference
Start: Thursday, June 27, 2013 @ 2:00 PM (+00:00)
St. Louis , MO 63102
|28th Annual |
National Alopecia Areata Foundation
For Individuals & Families
You, your friends & family will:
- Learn you are not alone.
- Hear the latest medical and research updates.
- Share personal connections with others who care.
- Receive useful product information for those with alopecia areata.
- Have visual and personal memories that will last a lifetime.
- Meet others to exchange ideas, support, and advice.
- Surround yourself with others who understand.
- Become empowered to go home and make a difference.
This unforgettable experience will provide you with all the information you need — including the latest medical and research updates — to better understand and manage alopecia areata. It will also provide you with a wealth of support. All attendees are inspired by the expert knowledge and supportive connections the conference provides. The Conference will be held at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch in St. Louis, Missouri from Thursday, June 27 through Sunday, June 30, 2013.
Early Bird Registration – received by MAY 20, 2013
First Adult Accompanying spouse, family, friends, children 5-17
Late Registration – received AFTER MAY 20, 2013
\nFirst Adult Accompanying spouse, family, friends, children 5-17
- Four days: June 27– June 30
- Supports children with alopecia areata
- Cultivates self-esteem and confidence
- Three groups: kids 5–10, Tweens 11-13 and Teens 14–17
- For youth with alopecia areata, their siblings, and friends
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
\n315 Chestnut Street
\nSt. Louis, Missouri 63102
\nPhone: (314) 655-1234
NAAF Conferee room rate: $129. per night for single or double (plus tax), children under 18 with an adult free. Be sure to ask for the National Alopecia Areata Foundation group rate. They sell FAST!
- Make Hotel Reservations now
- Learn more information about the conference
- Full Conference Brochure here
May 20, 2013: Early Bird Registration (registration rates increase on May 21, 2013)
June 6, 2013: Registration Cancellations/Refunds
May 30, 2013: Hotel Reservations
June 20, 2013: Online registration ends*
*On-site Conference registration will be available at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch in St. Louis:
\nThursday June 27, 1:00pm-6:00pm
\nFriday June 28, 8:30am-5:00pm
\nSaturday June 29, 7:30am-5:00pm
Scholarships to attend the National Alopecia Areata Foundation Conference are available. For more information, send an email inquiry to: email@example.com.