- Select University reserves the right to set class capacity and to create a wait list once full.
- In order to obtain credit a completion certificate for this class, you must sign-in and attend the entire session. No late admittance will be allowed. You must be seated prior to the start of the presentation.
- No walk-ins are accepted. Select University reserves the right to cancel classes because of insufficient enrollment or conditions beyond our control. If we reschedule a day of class for inclement weather, you will be notified as soon as possible of the rescheduled date. If we cancel any class in which you are enrolled, you will receive a refund for that session or credit.
- Cancellations of course registrations must be entered on this website, or received in writing no later than 24 hours before the start of the first day of class to receive a full refund. Those cancelling the day of class or who fail to attend will not be granted a refund.
- Individuals are responsible for retaining their class completion certificates. There is a $20.00 charge for replacing each certificate.
- There will be a one (1) ten-minute break each hour of class time.
- Students may not engage in work, outside reading material or any non-course related activities during class. Cell phones must be turned off during class time.
We specialize in preparing our students for the Missouri real state license exam, thorugh a comeprehensive course, certified by the Missouri Real State Commission (MREC).