The Biggest Loser RunWalk race series appeals to all fitness levels from the first-timer to the veteran athlete. The goal is to challenge all participants in a fun, healthy, non-intimidating environment. This Springfield Get Fit, Get Ready! event features a 5k & 15k race on April 14, 2013 in Springfield, OR.
Each registered participant and finisher will receive the following:
• Non-intimidating Environment for New Runners and Walkers
• The Biggest Loser Inaugural Finisher';s Medal
• Celebrity Appearances
• Commemorative Technical T-Shirt
• Race Number, Timing Tag and Goodie Bag
• Water and Sports Drink along the Course
• Food, Sports Drink and Water at the Finish Line
• Live Entertainment by former Biggest Loser Season 5 contestant &
Nashville recording artist, Dan Evans, at the Finish Live Festival
• Free Downloadable Race Photos
• Last but not Least, a Truly Unforgettable Experience
Dont forget to bring the kids for their very own kids race (ages 4-12) hosted by Kids Fit Foundation! We encourage all families to get their children active at a young age. All children receive a T-shirt and finishers medal. Bring the camera and well bring the smiles!