Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
BHN’s “BETTER HEALTH NOW!” 5K Run/2M Walk will be held on October 12, 2014, at Forest Park in Springfield. The 10:00 am start will find runners, walkers, and rollers (wheelchairs welcome!) navigating either the competitively timed race course or the leisurely “at your own pace” walking route within the beautiful confines of Springfield’s own gem, Forest Park.
The proceeds from this year's run/walk is designated to BHN's Early Intervention program. This program helps hundreds of small children with developmental needs at the beginning of their lives (ages 0-3 yrs), and prevents more significant issues from becoming entrenched in their lives.
Event details and schedule
- Race fee of $25 closes on 10/8/14. Walk in registrations available day of race for fee of $30.
- The START/FINISH line for the 5k Run / 2m Walk will be at the street area behind Walker Grandstand (baseball stadium) and the shuffleboard courts in Forest Park, 302 Sumner Ave, Springfield, MA.
- Check-in from 8:30 -9:30 am and receive bib number.
- First 100 registrants receive a T-shirt!
- Parking: $3 for in-state license plates, $5 for out of state license plates to enter Forest Park. Parking is available around baseball diamonds.
- Prizes will be awarded to the first place male and female road race winners as well as for age categories.
- Raffle prizes will be given away at the end of our event.
Please contact Tracy Caisse, Director of Marketing & Development, at email@example.com or (413) 301-9542 or Claudia Muradian-Brubach, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 301-9538 for more information.
BHN is the leading provider of Mental Illness, Substance Use, and Developmental Disabilities services throughout Western Massachusetts. We help individuals, families, and communities improve the quality of lives for those with behavioral health and developmental challenges. BHN serves over 27,000 individuals in over 280 communities each year. We would greatly appreciate your support of our mission of improving the lives of our individuals served.
Behavioral Health Network, Inc.