- Race Results
Welcome to the Watchman 100 Century Ride starting in Springdale, Utah and continuing under the shadow of Zion National Park..
This ride will take place in Southwestern Utah where the sun shines more than 300 days a year. On this ride you will travel through Sand Hollow State Park and view the majestic scenery of Zion National Park.
• Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park & Zion National Park.
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• Enjoy perfect fall riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• A distance to challenge every rider with 50, 75, 100 mile options
• You will receive a unique Watchman Tech-Shirt with your registration
Maps and all additional information can be found at http://www.spingeeks.com/watchman/
Map & Direction
Saturday, September 28, 2013 @ 7:00 AM (MDT)
Springdale Community Center Lion Blvd Springdale, UT 84767Get Directions