- Race Results
- Ages 4-6
- Taught (typically) with mini-nets and low-compression tennis balls.
- Focus: Coordination drills, ground-strokes and volleys, and games
- Warm-up/coordination activity, strokes, closing game/activity
- Drills and games dependent upon players' level of coordination
- Goal: Introduce young players to tennis and instill an enjoyment of the game.
Map & Direction
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Arroyo Seco Racquet Club 920 Lohman Lane South Pasadena, CA, United States of America 91030Get Directions