- Race Results
This program is for individuals on the autism spectrum, ages 11 to 25, and their parents. The class presents a rare opportunity for parents to learn how to work more effectively with their special needs children while both benefit from exercising.
Learn how to help your child:
- Develop social skills in a group setting
- Be successful in public while exercising together
- Follow individual and group directions
- Engage in gross motor skill activities
- Increase imitation skills
At the same time, you both can:
- Learn about self-control
- Develop more self-confidence
- Condition the body
Instructor Jeff Jacobs is a 3rd degree black belt and has been teaching Tae Kwon Do to special needs children for over 10 years. Jeff is a certified Teacher of the Handicapped, and a BCBA with a masters degree from the graduate program in Applied Behavior Analysis at Caldwell College. Questions regarding this program should be directed to Jeff Jacobs via e:mail at email@example.com.
Map & Direction
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Baird Community Center 5 Mead St South Orange, NJ, United States of America 07079Get Directions