- Be coached by some of the best coaches from the highest academic & athletic environment.
- Dispel the myth that only rich players can attend these schools.
- Inform you of financial aid for potential student athletes.
- Provide you with the opportunity to see many top schools in one place.
- Experience different coaching skills and styles of play
- Talk sessions for all campers in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
- Information on how to gain admission to these schools
Friday January 11TH 4:00 pm-9:00 pm
Saturday January 12TH 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sunday January 13TH 8:00 am ? 1:00 pm
All campers will receive: Food, Snacks, Water, Gatorade and a camp hoodie
- No recruiting presentations can be held at this camp.
- The coaches can speak broadly about each of their schools, and hand out pertinent information they may be allowed to present.
- The staff may speak broadly about recruitment, but may not speak about their particular school?s recruitment.
- Each camp participant must provide a letter from their physician certifying they are in good health. Each Camper will have to sign a liability waiver from Stone City Softball releasing Stone City Softball, its officers and coaches from any injury arising from this camp.
- Limit 8 camp participants per coach
- This is a closed camp, only authorized guest will be allowed. Parents/Coaches not allowed except at designated times to drop off / pick up athlete
Limited to Class of 2013 to 2017 (8TH Grade ? Junior)
University of Notre Dame
For more details, coaches biographies, high honors flyer and registration information please visit our website: