- After scoring a goal, attacking players look to play quickly before the other team has a chance to come on and get organized
- Try to play the ball to target players
- Attacking and defending principles of play
Warm DownTime: 5 to 10 minutes Activity level: Low ramping down Space: General, no specific boundaries, 1 to 2 players per group.
The Game--Keep Your Yard Clean: Create a 5 to 10 yard neutral area that no player can enter. Use a minimum of one ball per two players (for best results, use a ball for each player). On command, each team tries to keep it's side free of balls by kicking through the neutral zone to the opposite side. Play for a specific time limit.
- Must use two touches
- Only use inside of foot
- Only use instep (laces) when kicking
- Must do an escape move, then kick
- Increase size of neutral zone for more advanced players
- Use fewer balls
???? ??? ? Agility Drill: Change of Direction
???? ??? ? Calling All the Right Moves