The Aspen Hill Club and Cycle for Great Causes
Start: Saturday, February 23, 2013 @ 6:30 AM (EST)
Silver Spring , MD 20906
Registration Closing Date
Saturday, February 23, 2013 @ 2:59 AM (EST)
Cycle for Great Causes will hold an indoor cycle event at the Aspen Hill Club on Saturday, February 23, 2013 to raise money for two great causes: The Capital Area Food Bank and Relay for Life of Olney. Join us for a ZUMBATHON event on Friday, February 22nd from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. All registration fees and additional donations go to our two charities. Zumba with our 7 amazing dance instructors for a great time!
Photos From the Event
Online registration closes on: Friday, February 22, 2013 @ 9 pm PST. However, once each category is full, it will no longer appear as a choice in the list.
Sorry, no refunds are available.
1. Please click the yellow "Create your Team" button below and create your team.
2. Once created return to this page and click the green "Register Now" button to register for your team.
3. Choose the correct "Team Member" category and select your team name from the drop down list
After your Team Captain has created the team:
1. Click on the Green "Register Now" button.
2. Choose the correct "Team Member" category.
3. Choose the team name from the drop down menu and finish filling out the form.
4. Continue to next page and check out.
ZUMBATHON on Friday, February 22, 2013
Join us for a pre-event ZUMBATHON on Friday evening. Your $10 registration fee will benefit the Capital Area Food Bank and Relay for Life of Olney. Dance with 6 fantastic instructors from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. to benefit these causes!
Additional donations are strongly encouraged. Download a sponsor donation log to track your sponsor contributions from: cycleforgreatcauses.org