We are very excited to bring back the Angkor Wat Marathon Tour!
November 28- December 6th
Run through the magic temples of Angkor Wat!
Optional 5 night extension to Phuket December 6th - December 11th
Event details and schedule
Included in the package:
- Vietnam/ Cambodia Flights Hanoi-Siem Reap & Siem Reap to Bangkok.
- Vietnam/Cambodia/Phuket Flights Siem Hanoi-Siem Reap, Siem Reap -Phuket
- Accommodations at First Class and Superior hotels/resorts as shown,
basis sharing double room. Non-smoking rooms.
- Full buffet breakfast daily at all hotels/resorts.
- Special get-together parties, lunches and dinners as shown.
- Free bottled water in room each day.
- In-flight meals at appropriate meal hours.
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions as shown.
- All group transfers from/to overseas airports/piers including baggage handling.
- Registration Fee to race event, including Angkor park entrance fees.
- Pasta-loading dinner party.
- Finishing medal for everyone crossing the finish line.
- Hotel service charges and hotel taxes on included services.
- Tipping to local guides and drivers.
- Services of local hosts for optional tours and shopping suggestions.
- International air fare to/from States.
- US and overseas Int airport taxes/fees which must go on the airline tickets.
Applicable amount will be on final invoice for ticketing.
- Foreign airport taxes which cannot be on the airline tickets. To be paid on check-in at overseas airports, if any are due.
- Items of personal nature, and any items not specifically listed as included herein.
- US Passport fee. Must have a valid US passport valid to at least Jan 11, 2017.
Visitor visa fees: Vietnam Visa MUST be obtained ahead of time; Cambodia Visa can be obtained upon on arrival.
- Cancellation/Travel Insurance.
If cancellation becomes necessary, moneys recoverable from the suppliers will be
refunded, less $300.00 per person administration fee.
If a sharing person drops out, he/she is responsible for the resulting single room supplement cost to the remaining room partner, unless a new share person
can be found that suits the remaining room partner.
Note: Prices are subject to adjustment by time of final invoicing. Mainly in the event of currency variations, and airport taxes/fees which can fluctuate.
Deviation / Change Fee:
Your travel package has been developed as a group movement in order to take advantage of specially negotiated prices when traveling as a group.
A fee of $100.00 will apply per deviation or change from the published program,
plus the extra costs of new or changed services.
If such changes necessitate cancellation of confirmed air or ground arrangements which are subject to cancellation charges, unrecoverable costs will be added to the change fee (this occurs likely within 30 days of departure when air tickets and other travel documents have been issued).
Kathy Loper Events International Running Tours