Join us for our 4th annual race at beautiful, historic Hudson Crossing Park in Saratoga County. Fast course, fantastic scenery.
- When: June 9, 2013, 8 a.m. Registration opens Feb 18, 2013.
- Where: Hudson Crossing Park, Schuylerville, NY. Map.
- What: Sprint Distance. 500 yd swim, 12 mile bike, 5k run
- Details: Fantastic venue in the Champlain canalway system. Clean, still water. Beautiful bike course through Northumberland farm country. Run through Schuylerville and Hudson Crossing Park trails. This race will be chip timed. Awards three-deep in 5-year age-groups (15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, etc. 70+) for men and women. Awards for top 3 teams.
- Limited Entries: We have limited entries once again this year as a result of the venue size and our desire to create a quality experience for all of our participants. Sign up early!
- Athena & Clydesdale Divisions: An optional competitive category. Athena is for women weighing 165 Ibs and up on race day. Clydesdale is for men weighing 220 Ibs and up on race day.