The Family Friend New Years Eve Event
Tickets for 3 days of Fun
- Compete in the Open qualifer Sat Dec 29th for the Alive Extreme Fitness Challenge
- Compete in the Fitness Group qualifer Sun 30th for the Alive Extreme Fitness Challenge (participating Gyms only)
- Run the 5K or 10K, Kids 1/4 Mile, Dec 31st
- Watch the Champions Division Compete for the Total Victory Dec 31st
- Bring your Whole Family for one low price (Max per Family $60)
- INFLAT - A - FEST, Carnival Games and the Vendor Villiage
- Childcare available all weekend, 300ft Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Listen to great Music
- FIREWORKS at 8:30PM New Years Eve
Like us on Facebook to keep up with changes and new activities.
Send any non competitor friends to http://aliveinsavannah2012.eventbrite.com for Festival only passes. Everyone over 12 must have a pass to come on site (individual tickets, family pass)
You MUST Register Every Runner 5k and 10K or Extreme Fitness Competition
Non-Competitors must have a ticket or be part of a family deal.
Race Day Tickets are $40
The Family Deal: (immediate family only please)
Once you have spent $60 or more on race tickets and festival passes for your family, the rest of your non-competing family is free. Kids under 12 are always free.
Example: I bought three race tickets for my family ($75). My last child who is older the 12 is Free (children under 12 are always free).
Example 2: I bought both a Race ticket and Fitness ticket ($50). I pay $10 in the additional purchases so my Wife and 3 kids can come to the festival too. They are not competing.
Example 3: All Five Family Members are Running, Group Deal $100!!! Dad Wants to do the fitness Competition too ($25 more)
This might be confusing - email us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want you there, Let me know how I can help!
Dan Pavlin, Event Coordinator
Event schedule and times
Saturday Dec 29th: 1pm to 6pm (Subject to change)
Open Fitness Challenge Qualifier
PB&J Relays 1pm and 3pm
Sun Dec 30th: 1pm to 6pm (Subject to change)
Participating Gyms Fitness Challenge Qualifer
Monday Dec 31st:
4:30pm Fitness Challenge (Champions Division)
5:15pm 1/4 Mile Kids Run
5:30pm 5k and 10K
7:00pm Live Music
INFLAT - A - FEST with a300ft Inflatable Course, Games and the Vendor Villiage,
Childcare available all weekend for any Competitor (2 years old to 12)