The Girl on Fire 5K & 10K will take place along the beautiful beachfront of Santa Barbara, CA on Saturday, March 8, 2014. The course is an out and back, flat and fast and is undergoing USATF certification.
Although the Girl on Fire wants to honor women, sisters, mothers, daughters and girlfriends, the race is open to ALL including men! So guys, honor the special women in your life and run or walk the Girl on Fire 5K & 10K!
Finishers will receive a medal and enjoy entertainment, food, and beer. Must be 21 and over to drink alcohol.
Race Packet Pick-Up
Santa Barbara Running
110 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
- Thursday, March 6 – 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Friday, March 7 – 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The Girl on Fire 5K & 10K will benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Event schedule and times
Both the 5K and 10K will start and finish at Leadbetter beach. The start time for the 10K is 8:00 AM. The 5K group will start at 8:15 AM.
Awards will begin at 9:30 AM
- Awards will be given to the top three female runners in the 5K and 10K.
- Awards will be given to the top three male runners in the 5K and 10K.
- Awards will be given to the top youth runners in the 5K and 10K.