- Race Results
The 2nd Annual San Luis Obispo Marathon, Half Marathon + 5K presented by LeftLaneSports.com is ready to welcome you to experience the beautiful, authentic Central Coast.
The 5K and Kids Fun Run will take place on Saturday, April 6, 2013 on the Madonna Inn property. Participant parking is available on the property grounds.
The Marathon + Half takes place on Sunday, April 7, 2013. Start line is at San Luis Obispo High School. To guarantee a stress-free race morning, please purchase a bus wristband to be shuttled directly to the startline. Run/walk through our charming turn-of-the-century downtown, the vineyards of the SLO Vintners and enjoy the SLO Life celebration at the SLO Life Expo in the Madonna Meadows at the iconic Madonna Inn. The marathon is capped at 1200, the half marathon is capped at 4000.
Athlete Shuttles and Drop-Off Locations to Start Area:
Shuttle and Drop-off locations details will be sent via email in your final race instructions . Shuttle wristbands must be bought at your time of registration and cost is $5.00 or $7 at Expo, for race participants only. You will be returned to your pick-up location after the race. Return shuttles will run all day.
Registration closes March 22, unless the race sells out prior to registration deadline. There is no late registration for the Marathon & Half. Late registration for the 5K will take place on Friday, April 5 and the morning of April 6, unless the race is sold out prior to registration closing.
The SLO Marathon adheres to standard race policies of the running industry. Please read the following race policies before registering:
- The SLO Marathon does not offer refunds or rollovers for any reason. No exceptions, sorry.
- Anyone caught participating with another participants number or no number at all will be removed from the course and disqualified.
- Participants can change races or transfer to another person for $10 plus the increase in registration fees if changing to a more expensive race. If dropping down to a less expensive race, there are no refunds.
- Race changes and transfer dealine is March 1, 2013
- All participants must pick up their race packets at the SLO Life Expo.
- A photo ID is required to pick up your packet.
- Race Day packet pick-up is not available. No exceptions.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to get to packet pick-up can have someone else pick up their packet. They must have a legible copy of that person';s photo ID and a signed registration confirmation form to pick up the packet. No exceptions.
SLO Life Expo Hours
Friday, April 5, 2013: Noon to 5 p.m.
Saturday, April 6, 2013: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (note that entry into the Madonna Inn property will be closed for the 5K race from approximately 8:00 a.m. to 11 a.m.) Packet Pick-up from 11am to 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 7, 2013: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Spectator parking is available on the Madonna Property on a first come, first served basis. Expect Delays.
Event schedule and times
Saturday, April 6: 5K - 8:30 a.m & 8:50 a.m.., Kids Fun Run - 9:45 a.m.
Sunday, April 7: Marathon - 6 a.m. Half Marathon - 6:30 a.m.
Race Price Increase Deadlines:
I Should Have Registered Earlier Deadline Ends 11:59 p.m. February 1, 2013
Registration Closes March 22, 2013 (earlier if a race sells out)
Become a FREE member of Left Lane Sports and get up to 70% off brand name training gear. Join at www.LeftLaneSports.com/slomarathon.
Map & Direction
Friday, April 5, 2013
California Street @ San Luis Drive San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Get Directions