- Race Results
Need a fun part-time job? Learn how to get hired as a freelance mystery shopper. Mystery shopping is used by hundreds of well-known businesses to ensure consistent, top-quality customer service from their employees. Paid shoppers earn from $10 to $40 per hour and are in regular demand. This online course will provide you with information about how to become a freelance shopper or set up your own business. Students can start anytime during the registration period and have four weeks to complete the class.
* An explanation of mystery shopping. Why it is used by hundreds of well-known businesses in the United States to ensure consistent, top-quality customer service from their employees.
* How to find out about many job possibilities as a mystery shopper.
* Your responsibilities as a mystery shopper.
* How to develop an effective resume.
* Where to apply- this online course includes links to several job boards with 100's of current jobs listed.
* Finding specific mystery shopping jobs such as an apartment shopper, retail shopper, restaurant shopper, medical-related, etc.
* How to remain undetected as a mystery shopper.
* Ethics: reporting accurately and completely.
* How to communicate with other professional shoppers to get tips and advice.
* How to set up your own independent shopping service.
Cuesta Includes in brochure and then forwards the new student's e-mail addresses once registration is complete to instructor. Instructor takes it from there; sending students a 'welcome letter' and helping them work through the class.
Class is set up to be open-entry, open-exit so they can start and finish anytime during the semester. Instructor has nine years of college teaching experience, and has taught online courses for over four years.
Map & Direction
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Cuesta College Community Programs PO Box 8106 San Luis Obispo, CA, United States of America 93403-8106Get Directions