CE - Beginner's Guide To Getting Published
Start: Wednesday, April 10, 2013
San Luis Obispo , CA 93403-8106
Did you know Stephen King was rejected 75 times before he sold his first novel? If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk.
You will discover how to:
· become a ?published? writer overnight
· submit manuscripts the correct way
· find the right publisher for your work
· write irresistible query letters
· 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
· obtain FREE future Q&A opportunities
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop, taught by a successful, published writer, is a must!