Members save on registration & get special perks. Learn More
Most games are played on Saturdays at Bernardo Heights Middle School. We do our best to balance teams and assign players to teams with kids from their school. Players will be contacted approximately 2 weeks prior to the first scheduled game by their assigned coach.
Rancho Bernardo Recreational Soccer is for children from age 3 through 14. The coaches are parent volunteers who are trained by the San Diego Soccer Club professional coaching staff. Our program is designed to introduce and improve age appropriate technical and tactical skills in an environment that will foster an appreciation and enjoyment of the game. All games are held on Saturdays. In addition, RB Rec Soccer offers skills clinics and All-star games at the end of each season.
Registration Fees include the following:
• Diadora Brand Uniform – socks, shorts and jersey
• Eight game league season
• Photograph package
• Opening Day celebration with carnival entertainment for the kids
• Interleague play with PQ Rec for the older age groups
• Skills and shooting clinics directed by the San Diego Soccer Club competitive coaches.
• All-star selections and games, all-star teams coached by SDSC competitive coaches
• End of season tournament