This beautiful 69 (111k) or 44 mile ride along San Diego's coast and hills is open to 1000 women (Senoritas) and 100 men (Rico Suave). Join the fun, catered rest stops, and beautiful views! A unique twist, the guys will start 15 minutes behind the ladies competing for your vote as the best Rico Suave and $100 cash prize. All rest stops are catered and fully supported, the course is exquisite, and you'll love the themed elements and surprises we add to make the Senorita Century a must-do ride.
Purpose of the Ride
The Senorita Century is part of the CaliforniaGirl™ Series of rides which also include the Beach Babe Bicycling Classic and Princess Promenade. The Series was created for women to enjoy all kinds of cycling without pressure. Participants who complete all three rides are eligible for the Ladies Triple Crown™ medal awarded at the series finale, the Princess Promenade in Sacramento, CA. The 2014 course offers two route options, 44 mile coastal tour and 69 mile coast plus hills route.
Charity of Choice
The Senorita Century's charity of choice is San Diego County Bike Coalition. Please make your voluntary tax deductible donation during online registration. The charity for donated registrations is Anaheim High School Girls Cycling Team (non-tax deductible).
* Beautiful women's ride to celebrate women's cycling with 100 cool guys!
* Fully Supported 100k/62 mile or 44 mile route options
* $2000 in finisher's medals in prizes
* Catered rest stops with local, sustainable food (no engineered food products)
* Discount Host Hotel deal - Marriott Del Mar & registration reception poolside
* Bragging rights for completing 2500' of climbing on 100k/62 mile or 1400' on 40 mi (this is not a beginner ride, but you can train with us to ride in style!)
More info www.SenoritaCentury.com
Event schedule and times
Rider Check & Mixer - 3:00-5:00pm Saturday, March 1 at Marriott Hotel, Del Mar.
Ride Day Late Check-in - Sunday, March 2 at 7:00-7:30 am at Canyon Crest Academy, Del Mar CA
Riders depart red-carpet style, with Rico Suaves cheering you on - 8am sharp. Rico's follow after ladies depart.
Course Close - 3:00pm
Boutique Expo at finish with women-specific exhibitors.
Noble Pursuit, Inc