NCWHL Summer 2012
Start: Sunday, February 26, 2012
San Carlos , CA 94070
Founded in 1993, the NCWHL is a non-checking, recreational women's ice hockeyleague with the following objectives:
- To provide women of all abilities a place to play ice hockey with and against other women.
- To promote women?s ice hockey in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- To promote good sportsmanship.
Please visit our website at www.ncwhl.com for more information.
Summer 2012 Registration
1. USA HOCKEY
All players must register with USA HOCKEY first before proceeding with the NCWHL registration. Please register at: http://www.usahockeyregistration.com.
2. EARLY BIRD Special Incentive RAFFLE
All registered and paid registrants as of Friday, March 23, 2012, at 11:59pm are entered in a drawing for two chances to win a refund of 50% of their season fees. Only one prize per registrant. Board members, volunteer coordinators, and assistance fund recipients currently receiving credits are ineligible. Raffle will be held Saturday, March 24, 2012; winners will be notified by Monday, March 26, 2012.
3. Fees increase: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Registration information and payment must be received no later than 11:59 pm on Tuesday, March 27, 2012. Registration fees will increase at 12:01 am on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 and after this point, registrations will only be accepted if space is available. Registration will close at 11:59pm on Monday, April 30, 2012. Registration information and payment must be received before a player may participate in the current season. Only registered and paid players will be allowed on the ice. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Ready to Play?
All players must be ready to play before they register. You cannot sign up if you are injured.
5. New to the NCWHL?
If you are new to the NCWHL, please see the skills criteria for our divisions on our website:
If, after consulting our website, you are unsure of which division would be most appropriate, pick your best guess and then email us at: email@example.com
Summer 2012 notes:
- Season runs from March 27, 2012 until August 31, 2012
- Evaluations begin on March 31, 2012
- The season schedule (or first couple of weeks) will be available by the end of evaluations.
- Games/Practices are typically scheduled for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.
- Evaluation/Conditioning schedule is available here.
- Placement policy is available here.