- San Fermin in Nueva Orleans (SFNO) is an annual festival in New Orleans featuring an Encierro (bull run), which replicates and pays homage to the world famous Encierro of Pamplona, Spain or "The Running of the Bulls." However, our bulls are members of the Big Easy Rollergirls and skaters from rollerderby leagues across the globe!
- Nearly 14,000 participants were chased by over 350 RollerBulls in 2011 for the 5th Annual San Fermin in Nueva Orleans, aka The Running of the Bulls in New Orleans. We're stoked about the growth, but it also means we need a bigger (i.e. costlier) venue for the fun. Registration is requested but optional. By registering you are helping to insure a successful event, raising money for 2 great charities, and getting yourself some great deals on merchandise.
- Help us deliver the fun by registering for SFNO VI.
- Corredor: $10 ($12 after June 30, 2012) registrants get a 2012 Dated Bandana and a coupon for use at SFNO 2012*
- Patron: $20 ($25 after June 30, 2012) registrants get a 2012 Official SFNO T-shirt, 2012 Dated Bandana and 2 coupons for use at SFNO 2012*
- VIP: $75 registrants get OPEN BAR from 6:30 to Noon with seating inside** near the stage, a 2012 Official SFNO T-shirt & a 2012 Dated Bandanna.
- *coupons good for drinks and discounts on Nola Bulls merchandise
- **seating will be limited
- Registrations taken after June 30th are not gauranteed a t-shirt at Packet Pickup due to production lead-times for printing. We will need to have some on site for sales. These registrant shirts will be mailed after the event at no extra cost.
Event schedule and times
Friday July 13th, El Txupinazo. 5-9 PM, featuring live music from Los Poboycitos, DJs, performances from local dance troupes, Food and Beverages...event is open and free to the public
Saturday July 14th, The Running of the Bulls. 6:30AM-1PM, featuring hundreds of RollerBulls, Live Music from Vivaz Latin Band, DJs, The Reverend Psych Ward, mechanical bull, Food and Beverages and much much more...event is free and open to the public.
NO ICE CHESTS, CHAIRS, OR LARGE UMBRELLAS