Gold Butte Days is a celebration of the heritage and natural wonder of the Gold Butte area, which covers approximately 360,000 acres south of Mesquite, NV including most of the area bounded on the north and west by the Virgin River, on the south by the Colorado River and on the east by the state of Arizona.
Start/Finish near City Hall in downtown Mesquite, NV. The 5K follows a flat-fast circuit on pavement. The Half-Marathon is scenic and challenging, mixing flat, fast pavement in-town with rolling pavement, dirt and gravel south of the Virgin River as you experience “a taste of Gold Butte.” on the bajada of the Virgin Mountains.
SWAG and Prizes:
- Participants receive a goodie bag with assorted treats and coupons
- Participants receive a male or female cut, tech fabric t-Shirt (if registered by Sept 30th) Unless “No Shirt” selected
- Finishers of each race receive Gold Butte Days medals
- Half-Marathon age-group winners (5-Yr): Receive Awards
- 1st Place over-all in each race male/female: Receive Awards
No cups on course – Please carry at least 20 oz of fluids and drink responsibly
No aid stations for 5K
Half-Marathon aid stations at 2, 3.5, 5.5, 7, 9, 10.5 miles
Packet Pick-up / Late Registration: Adjacent to start/finish (Yucca & 1st South) Friday 3-6PM and Sat 6:30-8AM.
Directions to Start
I-15 to Exit 122, South on Sandhill Blvd, West on Mesquite Blvd, Park as directed.
Friends of Gold Butte
Mesquite Chamber of Commerce
Virgin Valley Arts Association
The City of Mesquite
Mesquitos on the Run