Prizes will be awarded to the top 10-finishing teams, as well as the top team in select divisions.
We are in our 4th year. Last year we had year we had over 600 runners!
• All teams must have at least 5 and no more than 8 runners
• No team member may run consecutive legs
• Every runner must run at least 2 legs
• No runner may run more than 10 legs
• All hand-offs must take place within the designated hand-off zone
• The team of any runner who leaves the course (knowingly or unknowingly) will be disqualified
• Runners must wear a reflective safety vest. Teams may bring their own or we will provide them.
• The race will end 4 AM sharp. Teams that have not completed the race by that time will be designated DNF
• Team fees are non-refundable
• Teams must check in at the Florida Gulf Coast University Recreational Fields (on the main campus) no later than 1 hour before start time. All team members must be present at sign in and sign a waiver. Teams signing in with incomplete teams will be able to run if they have at least 5 runners at sign in; however, the team may not add runners who missed sign in, even if they are listed on the team’s original roster
• Race organizers will not provide tents, blankets, or shelters for runners. Teams are strongly encouraged to bring materials to set up a small race camp in the rest area
• This is a no-alcohol event. Teams may not bring or consume alcohol in the rest area. Runners thought to be under the influence of alcohol will be pulled from participation and their team will be eliminated