Jeff Galloway is a 1972 Olympian who ran the 10,000 meters and was an alternate on the marathon team. He is the author of more than a dozen books on running, including Galloway's Book on Running, the best-selling running book in North America, and a monthly column for Runner's World magazine. More
Q & A
More from Jeff Galloway
- Why You Should Run Negative Splits
- 5 Ways to Improve Your 5K Speed
- What Makes an Elite Runner?
- An Inside Look at Training for the Games
- Becoming an Olympian
- Defining Your Goal
- Finding the Perfect Running Shoe...For You
- 10 Steps to Start Start Running
- How to Avoid "The Wall"