$37 Basic Registration, $48.00 Plus Registration, $59.50 Premium Registration
$25 Basic Registration, $30.00 Plus Registration
Fees will increase by $5 one-month prior to the race date and by $10 one-week prior to the race.
National Veterans Day Run 11K returns in 2012 in at least 10 cities across the United States. Founded as a way to honor our men and women who have or are currently serving in the United States military, the National Veterans Day Run is your opportunity to say thank you to those that have served. Once again, we will offer $11 basic registration to Veterans and active duty military as a way of saying "Thank you" for your service.
Race Cap (Capacity)
Registration includes collectable race bib and commemorative finisher's pin. Runners will receive a d-tag shoe timing tag and a commemorative finisher's medal; along with official results, and online finisher's certificate. Registration fees also cover the costs of permitting, emergency services, security, water, toilets and cleanup associated with the race. Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and are not tax-deductible.
Registrants who purchase a Plus Registration will receive a cotton participant shirt with a unique design to commemorate the event, and registrants who purchase a Premium Registration will receive a technical-t participant shirt. The Basic registration does NOT include t-shirt. Registrants who purchase Plus and Premium registration can pick up their shirts at Packet Pickup or after the race at the finish line - t-shirts are not mailed out before the race.
For everyone's safety and enjoyment, strollers are allowed, but we ask anyone pushing any wheeled object to please start at the back of the race.
Race Charity and Veterans
Our panel of active-duty military members has chosen the Wounded Warrior Project as the designated charity for the 2012 National Veterans Day Run series. All runners will have an opportunity to support this and other Veterans causes by:
- Donating or raising funds directly for the Wounded Warrior Project.
- Symbolizing your gratitude to our veterans, who have sacrificed for our freedom by donating $11 so we can give a Veteran an $11 entry to the race
- Race-day bag check is available $5 per runner. The $5 fee will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
- The $11 race day packet pickup fee will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project (packet pickup is free prior to race day)
- 100% of the BASIC registration fee (up to $25) for each walk registration will be donated directly to the Wounded Warrior Project
You will have the warm opportunity to run and walk with these honorable men and women during the run and enjoy their company. We encourage participants to take a moment and say, "Thank you for what you've done!" Small gestures mean a lot to those who have sacrificed so much.
Event schedule and times