no additional fees after registration for program
Monday, March 31, 2014 @ 11:59 PM PST
We run in South Lakeland on Saturday mornings at 6 a.m. We train using the trademarked run/walk/run method developed and perfected by Jeff Galloway who has coached over 300,000 runners.
Our group has been in Lakeland since 2006. We train year round for half marathons (13.1 miles) and marathons (26.2 miles) across Florida and the USA.
$208 for a 12 month training program
$159 for a 6 month training program
$148 for a 12 month training program
$99 for a 6 month training program
12 month programs begin in June
Sarah Kozul, Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org
* Saturday run lead by experienced Group Leader
* Group camaraderie & support
* Pace groups to accommodate all abilities
* Water and Sports Drink support at each run
* Gender Specific Galloway Technical Shirt
* Galloway Training book for New Members
* Discounts at Galloway Running Schools & Retreats
* Runners World Subscription
* Personalized Training Plan
* Discount Weekends at FITNiche
We endorse the Breast Cancer Marathon and Half Marathon, in Jacksonville, Florida. See more info at www.BreastCancerMarathon.com 100% of the proceeds from race entry fees goes to breast cancer research and care.
Polk County is hosting its first half marathon on November 9, 2013. We invite you to join us and participate in Lakeland's inaugural 13.1 run - goto www.redribbonhalf.com to register.
Click here to view the event organizer's website