Apple-touch-icon-precomposed

Grumpy Grind 75 & 35 Mile Bicycle Adventure

Sunday, April 21, 2013
Long Shot Bar & Grill 3312 W. Rock Falls Road Rock FallsIL  61071
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Long Shot Bar & Grill 3312 W. Rock Falls Road Rock FallsIL  61071

This activity has passed

About This Activity

The "Grumpy Grind" is a free, self-supported, gravel bicycle ride that will be taking place April 21, 2013, in Rock Falls, Illinois. The ride will allow riders an option of cycling either 75 or 35 miles out into the scenic countryside of Whiteside and Carroll counties. The ride will begin from Long Shot Bar & Grill, in Rock Falls, Illinois. The ride will take place on country roads throughout Whiteside and Carroll County. 70% of the roads are gravel or dirt roads, with the other 30% being pavement or tar and chip surfaces.

Organizer Info

Map & Direction

Sunday, April 21, 2013
Long Shot Bar & Grill 3312 W. Rock Falls Road Rock FallsIL  61071
Get Directions

Discuss This Activity

More Cycling