Gain 15 yards of distance Clinic
- Has your game been slowly losing distance off the tee?
- Do you not want to move up to the red tee because you can not reach the green in two shots from the forward tees?
- Do you want to hit the ball further?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, you need to register for the "Gain 15 yards Clinic" on Tuesday, April 22 from 9:00am-10:30am. The "Gain 15 yards Clinic" has been a reliable clinic for my "mature" golfers in hitting the ball further. If you don't think that is possible, just listen to what a few of my students say:
"I hit hole #7 for the first time in two shots in more years than I can remember. Paul helped me gain two clubs of distance after my clinic." - Tim Robbins
"I gained a few yards off the tee after the clinic with Paul. As I have applied his recommendations he made, I am hitting the ball further than I have ever hit it!" - Sam Butler
"I am thinking of moving back to the white tees from the forward tees. Thanks Paul for helping me get the distance I have been lost." - Steve Scarcliff
These are just a few testimonials my students have given after participating in the "Gain 15 Yards Clinic."
The 90-minute clinic will cover:
- An evaluation of your swing by Paul Johnson, PGA
- A physical screening of your abilities and limitations
- A video analysis of your swing by the V1 Golf software that will be email
- Review of your club and golf ball equipment
- Individual instruction to add additional distance to your golf swing
Space is limited to the first five (5) paid registrations