"Gran Fondo" meaning "Big Ride" in Italian, are long distance, mass-participation cycling events -- not races -- that thrive across Italy. Join the original GranFondo Series in its fourth season for an authentic cycling experience beginning in the heart of San Diego';s Little Italy.
Your entry includes:
- Custom limited edition professional cycling jersey
- Finisher medal
- 2-day event expo
- Chip timing & prizes for King & Queen of the Mountains climb
- Partially controlled intersections, aid stations & mobile tech support
- Bike valet service during post-event celebration
- Post-ride Italian lunch
- Free digital subscription to Peloton Magazine
Choose between two scenic routes: 55 or 100 miles.