S.A.F. 8K Double Trouble
REGISTER FOR BOTH EVENTS AND SAVE!!
JUNE 2ND AND AUGUST 18, 2013
Serious About Fitness is proud to announce our summer 2013 event series to benefit Hopelink! Here's the scoop:
-The event formerly known as 'RAC to Redhook' is now 'SAF 8k Block Party to 'Lift' Hopelink.'
- All proceeds from the event benefit Hopelink, which is a non-profit organization that supports local community members and families who are hungry or have become homeless.
-The starting point has been moved this year from RAC to Luke McRedmond Park to accomodate the growth of the event.
- The event is an untimed run/walk open to community members of all ages and abilities.
- There will be four fitness challenges along the course and a party atmosphere throughout!
- The event concludes at Redhook Brewery for an afternoon after party of beer, lunch, music, and a cornhole tournament!
- For friends and family of participants who would like to join the after party, food, drink, and cornhole tickets will be available.
S.A.F. 8K Block Party Check-In:
Check In: 9 - 9:30am
Warm up: 9:45
FREE Tech Shirt
Each registrant will receive a free tech shirt with his or her first registration. Double Trouble registrants will only recieve a second shirt if they request for one before August 1, 2013.
Post event party will include food and beverages for all bib-wearing participants.
Friends and family meal tickets can be purchased with your registration.
Carpooling is encouraged.
ALL EVENTS BENEFIT HOPELINK