Gail';s Trail Run will take place in Huntington State Park in Redding, CT 06896.
Start time 8:00am
The Park is 883 acre park spread over fields and dense woodlands and includes five ponds.
The new course will be 5.3 miles and we promise it to be exciting and challenging.
We are delighted that there has been such a large demand for the Gail';s Trail Run pre-registration. As of this morning, Thursday, December 8th, we closed on-line registration so that we could give the Hoodie guy the final quantity to print. Subsequently we have been inundated with requests to register on-line...
So...we';ve re-opened on-line registration until Saturday 12:00pm, but there will be NO HOODIES for those registering as of now.
Looking forward to seeing you all bright and early...
Directions: Collis P. Huntington State Park Parking On Old Dodgingtown Road
- From Westport or Norwalk -
Newtown Tpk North Right onto Cross Highway (in Redding) and Left onto RT 58
- From Fairfield RT 58 North -
- From RT 58 North - Turn Right on Sunset Hill Road and go for about 2 miles and turn right onto Old Dodgingtown Road. Go for a mile to the 1st parking lot from where the run start. If that lot is full keep going to the second lot and jog the mile back up to the start.
- Sunset Hill Road is 1 mile from the intersection of Cross Highway and RT 58 -
- The parking lot you will pass on Sunset Hill Road is about 1 mile from the start of the run.