- Race Results
Register now for your 2013 Princeton Athletic Club Membership!
The Princeton Athletic Club is a non-profit running club open to runners of all ages and abilities in the Princeton area. We organize several local running events each year and help organize group runs.
Sign up as an individual member, or sign up as a household!
- Individual memberships are $20 for a single person.
After August 31, it's $10 for the rest of the year.
- Household memberships - If you're an adult and part of a household, sign yourself up as an individual first, $20, and then sign up the rest: $15 for an additional adult in the household, and $5 for all children in the household under 19.
After you sign yourself up, passwords for the additional adult and under-19 categories will be sent with your confirmation email.
Note: the membership fee for the first member in a household is $20 (regardless of age). We encourage at least one parent to join the club if children are joining as members. The membership fee for two adults and all children in the same household is only $40 (the total of $20 + $15 + $5).
- Registration note: The pricing for your membership will appear as you click through after starting with the "Register Now" button. The Princeton Athletic Club is covering the online processing fees, so the final amounts will be the $20, $15, and $5 numbers you see above.
2013 Membership benefits include:
- E-notifications of group runs
- Member discount off registration fees for club-sponsored events
- PAC tshirt for all new and renewing adult members
- 10% discount at the Princeton Running Company store
- Automatic membership with Road Runners Club of America
More club notes:
Our events in the past year included:
- April Trail Run at the Institute Woods
- The Princeton Community Mile
- Cross-country at Rosedale Park
- All-Comer Track Meet
- Mid-Summer Mile
- Winter Wonder Run at the Institute Woods
- Regular volunteers at club events in 2013 and event directors can get complimentary membership for 2014. The Princeton AC website has more information.
- The Princeton Athletic Club is affiliated with USA Track and Field as USATF-NJ club #409. Individual USATF membership is optional and available from USATF directly. Membership in PAC is also non-exclusive; if you are a member of another club, feel free to join PAC, too, to support club activities and get discounts for PAC events.
We look forward to seeing you in 2013!
Photos1 of 1
Map & Direction
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Princeton Area Princeton Princeton, NJ 08540Get Directions