- Race Results
The X Run - Prescott
Start: Saturday, September 21, 2013
Trails at Pioneer Park
Prescott , AZ 86305
Prescott , AZ 86305
Registration Closing Date
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 @ 11:59 PM (MST)
Dye Hard Productions, LLC is proud to be hosting The X Run PRESCOTT, a 5K obstacle course run/walk and music festival held at the Pioneer Park Trails in Prescott, Arizona. The event will take place on September 21st 2013 and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Prescott Firefighter's Charities!
Team Captain Registration
1. Create team name first by clicking the blue "Create your Team" link near the top, middle of the page.
2. Then return to this page and click the "Register Now" button and choose the "FUN - X runner Team Member" category.
3. Choose your team name (that you just created) from the drop down menu at the top of the registration form just before you enter your first name.
4. Be sure to tell your team members the team is created so they can join as well.
Team Member Registration
1. Click the "Register Now" button and choose the "FUN - X runner Team Member" category.
2. Choose your team name (that you just created) from the drop down menu at the top of the registration form just before you enter your first name.
START TIMES & RACE ORDERStart Time: 8:00 am sharp!Waves will go off every 30 minutes with 100 runners per wave. Elite Xtreme Athletes will be the first waves to compete! Sign up for your wave at packet pick up. AWARDSAll Finishers will receive a unique award at the finish line! (You must finish the entire course.)All awards are based on official timeElite Athlete payout is based on minimum of 100 entries in each male and female waveAWARDS CEREMONY Award ceremony will begin immediately following each wave in the festival area. Make sure you?re there to see who wins Elite Athlete, Industry Cup, X Team Challenge. Best Costume will be awarded at the end of the day. FRONT GATE / PARKING FEESFREE PARKING! Carpooling is encouraged! We will be accepting donations at the gate to benefit the Prescott Firefighter's Charities.