• Taste of Parkrose 5/10k Run – The 10K (6.2 mile) course will run through Maywood Park (a city within the city) and then circle the historic NE Portland neighborhood of Parkrose. The 5K route will circle the Parkrose neighborhood. Field size is limited to 75 participants so register early before we sell out! There are also plans for a quarter-mile “Little Kids” run.
• Runners and Walkers welcome
• Finishers receive:
Free food at the Taste of Parkrose street fair
1 free beer (21 and over only)
• Food Pavilion Big Tent – Delicious food samples and treats from Parkrose restaurants and vendors
• Community Tent – Resources, clubs and information from Parkrose community non profits
• Play Area – Carnival games, prizes and craft-making activities for kids of all ages
• Music Stage – Singers, Dance and Visual performers on stage
Event details and schedule
Pre-registration required (no onsite registrations available)
Registration closes at midnight Friday June 24th.
Run starts at 106th and Sandy Blvd at 9:00am on Saturday June 25th.
Kids 100 yard dash 9:00am (free, no registration required)
Packet pickup will be prior to the event next to the Start/Finish line starting at 8:30am.