This years race will be a "chipped" race to speed up race results. The course is a 5k (3.1 mile) track that starts in Hell, MI on Cedar Lake Rd, near the intersection of Cedar Lake and Patterson Lake Rds, and finishes on the grounds of St. Mary Church and School in Pinckney, MI.
We thank you for supporting St. Mary School by participating in our race/walk. We also hope you enjoy your time with us and will be back next year. And remember to recommend us to your friends and neighbors who also are runners/walkers.
Please note that the course is NOT closed to auto traffic during the race. Race and municipal officials will be there to help direct traffic, but please remain alert to your surroundings. Also, if you are not feeling well or are injured and need medical attention, please talk to one of our race workers or call 911.
The run is a fundraiser for St. Mary Catholic School in Pinckney, Michigan.
Event details and schedule
● Registration/check-in opens at 6:30 AM at St. Mary School (see address above).
● Beginning at 7:45 AM, shuttles will take you from St. Mary to the race start at Hell Creek Ranch. The last shuttle will leave St. Mary at 8:00 AM. The race begins at 8:30 AM.
● A copy of the race route is enclosed in this packet. A lead bike, signs and volunteers will direct you along the route.
● Although we expect traffic to be very light, the course is NOT closed to automobiles. Signs along the route will warn drivers of your presence and Village of Pinckney Police and volunteers will help you safely cross S. Howell and Dexter-Pinckney roads. Please follow their directions. Also, a van will follow the last walkers to insure their safety.
● Men and Women’s Medals will be awarded in the following age classifications – 14 and under; 15-25; 26-40 and 40+. This years race is a "chipped" race to speed up race results.
● Remember that this is a “green race” and the aide station will be for refills only. Please bring your own water bottle to carry along the route. Bottled water and Gatorade will be available at the finish from Busch’s.
St. Mary Catholic School