5K Run for Clean Air 2013
Start: Saturday, April 20, 2013 @ 9:00 AM (EDT)
Next to the Art Museum, Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia , PA 19103
Registration Closing Date
Monday, April 15, 2013 @ 8:59 PM (EDT)
For 32 years, the 5K Run for Clean Air has grown into Philadelphia�s largest Earth Day Celebration, become a certified green event, added a 3K walk, and more. Located on the beautiful banks of the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia, the Run is a celebration of sustainability, clean air, and improvements in the region�s environmental health. Clean Air Council invites you to run or walk in the 2013 5K Run for Clean Air and join Clean Air Council in making it the largest and most exciting Run yet.
1. Click the green Register Now button near the top of this page to register.
2. Team Captain will create and pay for entire team
3. Click the Register Now button and choose the Team Captain Category. **You have the option of creating a password team members must provide to join the team**
4. Each team must have a unique name, and any agency can enter more than one team using different team names.
5. Teams must register for one of three divisions � Male, Female, or Mixed. In the Mixed division, the fastest four times that must include at least one male and one female will be counted.
6. Once your team is created be sure to send the team members the registration information, including team name and password if you have created one.
7. Teams must have at least 4 members and no more than 8 members.
8. All team members MUST complete online registration before it closes on Monday, April 15 at 11:59 p.m.
9. Refunds will not be issued to Team Captains who do not populate their team.
10. No team changes can be made once online registration closes.
Click on the green "Register Now" button then choose the "Team Registration" category to register as part of your team. If you do not see your team name in the drop down menu on the registration page, please contact your team captain.
Additional Team Information
*Team bibs, Chronotrak D-tags, t-shirts, and Run bags will be boxed and given to 1 or 2 representatives from each team. Team pick-up items will NOT be separated for individual team members; it is the team captain�s job to distribute them to team members.
Support Clean Air and Switch to 100% PA Wind and Solar for Earth Day
The Clean Air Council has worked closely with local energy supplier, Community Energy, for years and has teamed up with them again to offer FREE registration for the 5K Run! Community Energy�s efforts to develop and supply 100% clean, fuel-free, renewable energy generated right here in Pennsylvania has been vital to building a clean energy future for our local communities. Community Energy has been the leading supplier of Pennsylvania Wind Power for over ten years, partnering with PECO to launch and supply the PECO WIND program, which is ending this year. Now you can chose to switch to 100% Pennsylvania Wind and Solar Power with Community Energy � and at a lower price than what you would have paid for PECO WIND! Earn FREE Registration and sign up today at communityenergyinc.com/5kRun
Already Registered? Click here and You Can Still Support the Clean Air Council by Signing Up for Clean Energy Today!